Welcome to the website of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated in the Great State of Georgia!
The State of Georgia is comprised of dedicated and hardworking members of the Sorority who are committed to bettering our local communities, our state, our country and the world. We display this commitment through programming such as ZHOPE (Zetas Helping Other People Excel through Mind, Body and Spirit), our Stork’s Nests and our partnerships with the March of Dimes and the American Cancer Society. Through countless hours of community service and donations, Zetas are making a difference!
If you are visiting our site to learn about our programming, please be sure to click on the “Zeta Programs” link, or visit our national website at www.zphib1920.org.
If you are a Soror in search of a Zeta home, or would like to learn more about becoming a member of our illustrious organization, click on the “Georgia Chapters” link to find a chapter in your area.
Thank you for visiting our website, and we look forward to serving you.
Countdown to the State of Georgia Leadership Meeting
The CDC has provided guidelines for protecting yourselves and your communities from getting and spreading COVID-19.
These measures include:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water and use hand sanitizer when soap and water aren’t available.
- Use disinfecting multi-surface cleaning wipes, like Clorox wipes, on surfaces before touching.
- Cover coughs and sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Be mindful if you develop any cold and/or flu symptoms including chills, runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, nausea, etc.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when sick.